Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First Entry

Welcome to Ocelot's blog

So I finally had the fortitude to create a blog of my own and I'm happy I'm doing so. I've always had a lot to say to the world and now this is a good way commence my perspectives. I'm a 19 Y/O college student studying the industry of film. I've always been enthralled and inspired by the works of art created by others and it really opened a lot of doors for me creatively as a filmmaker. I'm also a pretty reputable musician as both a guitar and keyboard player and I've been so for about 6 years now. Anyways my main reason for creating this blog is primarily to share my thoughts on different aspects of the entertainment industry such as movies, music, video games, television, etc. I'm ready to move forward on this and hope all you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment